Tuesday, January 14, 2014

That's What Friends Are For

30 November 2012 · Edited ·

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT GOOD FRIENDS - and some, you can never forget even if they are no longer with you.
 
 
Here is a picture of me celebrating my birthday lunch in 2012 with some of my good chums. 
 
The hubby and wife team on the left are Woon and Koon Foong Woon. They were the ones who organised the birthday lunch at Tony Romas in Mid Valley. Koon has been a tremendous support for Petpositive. She was an incredible source of inspiration to me during her battle of cancer and I still think about the lessons of her life she taught me even though she passed away last year. 
 
Squatting next to me is Marcus Foo who is studying in America now. He was always someone whom I could count on to take me to my various activities be it in Petpositive Empowerment or MBPJ. I sure hope he learnt heaps through exposure to my work. 
 
My best bud, good ol' Andrew is the one with the half smile (but he's really friendly when you get to know him). 
 
Then, there is Jeffrey FK Phang who is regarded my unofficial co-worker in my work in reaching out to the poor namely in Petaling Jaya. Friends like these are truly great. And I wish you more friends like these wonderful individuals.
— with Marcus Foo, Koon Foong Woon and Jeffrey FK Phang at Tony Roma's.
PET+BLOGSPOT is the ONLINE BLOG of the Malaysian Animal-Assisted Therapy for the Disabled and Elderly Association or Petpositive. Our stories are CURRENT, ACCURATE and RELIABLE. We offer both local and foreign news on animals, disability and the elderly. PET+BLOGSPOT was first established in October 2007. Our hits since then are now 250,000 and ever increasing! PET+BLOGSPOT is updated daily. Kindly note that views expressed in PET+BLOGSPOT are not necessarily those of PETPOSITIVE. You may also visit our Webpage by browsing: www.petpositive.org You can also find us in Facebook under PETPOSITIVE EMPOWERMENT. Please sign up as a FOLLOWER of this Blog if you haven't done so already in order to show us your kind support for our work. Thank you!

No comments: