Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saying Goodbye To A True Brother In 2013

ONE OF THE HARDEST things I have had to do in 2013 is to say goodbye to my dear darling Biman the 3rd. 
As all of you know, he died suddenly of an illness at the age of 9-years old. 
Many of you read my tribute to him in The Star and I was deeply touched by all of you who approached me in public to share your condolences for the loss of my wonderful dog who was more like a brother to me. 
His hasty departure I believe was for a purpose. After helping me so much on earth, I believe he went to heaven to do more things for me from there - things where he can have a better control of than in our mortal planet. 
A German Shepherd expert once said, "One never lives life until they own a German Shepherd." Biman was indeed one of those magnificent shepherds. 
Happy 2014 everyone!with Thiba Rajoo.
PET+BLOGSPOT is the ONLINE BLOG of the Malaysian Animal-Assisted Therapy for the Disabled and Elderly Association or Petpositive. Our stories are CURRENT, ACCURATE and RELIABLE. We offer both local and foreign news on animals, disability and the elderly. PET+BLOGSPOT was first established in October 2007. Our hits since then are now 250,000 and ever increasing! PET+BLOGSPOT is updated daily. Kindly note that views expressed in PET+BLOGSPOT are not necessarily those of PETPOSITIVE. You may also visit our Webpage by browsing: www.petpositive.org You can also find us in Facebook under PETPOSITIVE EMPOWERMENT. Please sign up as a FOLLOWER of this Blog if you haven't done so already in order to show us your kind support for our work. Thank you!

No comments: