Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Glee Wants A Room In Your Heart



My name is GLEE and I’m a small lady puppy who is full of glee.

That’s because when I was 3 months old, I fell into a drain and couldn’t get out. I was wet, dirty, miserable and scared. 

Then a kind lady came and hauled me out of the drain by the scruff of my neck, took me home and cleaned me up. She took me to the vet where I had to have a jab and some medication. I was saved from sure death!

Now I’m neutered, have all my 3 vaccination jabs, am healthy and quite cute & pretty. I’m now about 6 months old, but it seems I won’t be a very big dog. My Mummy says I keep growing long rather than tall & big. It’s okay, I don’t mind being a smallish dog. It makes it easy for me to move around the place.

Because I’ve been so lucky to be saved, I’m full of glee and energy. You should see me run – I’m fast! I love playing with soft toys. I can sit, roll, paw & shake, and fetch – well, most of the time, I can. I love car rides & bicycle rides. I used to sit in the bicycle basket, but now I’m getting too big for it! And I’m not a big eater, so I’m pretty low maintenance.

Sadly my Mummy can’t keep me as she already has 4 other furkids. I wish I could stay with her but I can’t. So I hope to have a loving home to go to – where I can bring life, joy and glee to my new family. Take a look at my pictures. I hope we meet soon!

With lots of glee,

GLEE (Call PETPOSITIVE 012 220 3146)

(Submitted by animal rescuer Kay Wong who also volunteers with PETPOSITIVE on animal-assisted therapy visits.)

PET+BLOGSPOT is the ONLINE BLOG of the Malaysian Animal-Assisted Therapy for the Disabled and Elderly Association or Petpositive. Our stories are CURRENT, ACCURATE and RELIABLE. We offer both local and foreign news on animals, disability and the elderly. PET+BLOGSPOT was first established in October 2007. Our hits since then are now 150,000 and ever increasing! PET+BLOGSPOT is updated daily. Kindly note that views expressed in PET+BLOGSPOT are not necessarily those of PETPOSITIVE. You may also visit our Webpage by browsing: www.petpositive.com.my You can also find us in Facebook under PETPOSITIVE EMPOWERMENT. Please sign up as a FOLLOWER of this Blog if you haven't done so already in order to show us your kind support for our work. Thank you!

No comments: