Sunday, December 30, 2007

HAPPY 2008 ALL!


Hi Everybody! If you can see me now, I would really look like Woody.

The reason why I've slowed down in my updates is because I'm down with Urinary Tract Infection and mild fever. However, not to worry too much because I'm being taken care of by Dr Nazirah Hasnan of University Malaya Medical Centre in Kuala Lumpur and Andrew Martin, my friend.

Thank God for good doctors and best friends!

Over the next few days the results of my urine tests will be out and Dr Nazirah will pick the best antibiotics for me. I'm glad that she didn't start me on them straightaway when I saw her because I hate taking them.

Hey, I would also like to thank God for my dogs! They've been great company during my recuperation. My pets have helped me focus on getting better and quick!

Enough said. Now let me take this opportunity to wish you the best year yet in 2008. Look out for lots more articles coming up in PET+BLOGSPOT in January.

Don't forget to say a prayer for those in hospitals at this time. If you have a friend there, go visit them!

Happy 2008

aNt



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ant,

Hope you get well soon.

Happy New Year

Thomas Low

Unknown said...

Thanks Thomas. I am getting better. Won't be long now. Happy New Year to you too.

aNt

stanley said...

My friend don't worry to much in this
new year you are taken care by by a Doctor who cares, Dr Nazirah Hasnan UMMC is a wonderful and caring Doctor
and i am sure she will give you the best care. you have a very close friend Andrew Martin who is more than a Nurse to take care of you. when you are down your dog are are always with you.

Happy New Year And keep Pet Positive alive and don' slow down