Sunday, April 28, 2013

GE13 Cometh!

GE13 Cometh!

by Anthony Siva Balan Thanasayan (Notes) on Sunday, 28 April 2013 at 19:31
Dear all,

At about exactly the same time next Sunday, I will be exactly where I am right now - next to my computer. Like many of you, I expect, I will be very anxiously scanning the Internet and foreign radio broadcasts to find out the results of our GE13.

In fact over the next eight days I will be doing nothing but focusing on GE13, though I won't be out campaigning for any party - though I already have finally made up my mind as to which party I will be voting for next Sunday.

I plan on going to my voting centre bright and early - in case the late morning and afternoon breaks out in rain.

I will be voting pretty much for the issues that concerned me the last time in 2008. Of course my two pet concerns are disability and animals.

I hope that many of you will do so too - especially for the latter. It is high time that our society start seeing animal welfare and rights issues as important as everything else.

Whatever happens next Sunday folks, you can be rest assured that my work will never cease. I will continue to press and fight for my pet issues until my last breath.

With your continued support, I know I and you, shall overcome.

Happy voting everyone!    

My dogs will be with me too waiting for the results star two columnist Anthony Thanasayan for his new service dog at 10/3 pj STAR
PET+BLOGSPOT is the ONLINE BLOG of the Malaysian Animal-Assisted Therapy for the Disabled and Elderly Association or Petpositive. Our stories are CURRENT, ACCURATE and RELIABLE. We offer both local and foreign news on animals, disability and the elderly. PET+BLOGSPOT was first established in October 2007. Our hits since then are now 150,000 and ever increasing! PET+BLOGSPOT is updated daily. Kindly note that views expressed in PET+BLOGSPOT are not necessarily those of PETPOSITIVE. You may also visit our Webpage by browsing: www.petpositive.com.my You can also find us in Facebook under PETPOSITIVE EMPOWERMENT. Please sign up as a FOLLOWER of this Blog if you haven't done so already in order to show us your kind support for our work. Thank you!

No comments: