Thursday, April 25, 2013

Back From The Wilderness Of The Un-Wired

Back From The Wilderness Of The Un-Wired

by Anthony Siva Balan Thanasayan (Notes) on Wednesday, 24 April 2013 at 14:44
 
I'm back from the un-wired wilderness all!

As you know I have been having computer trouble for nearly two months always thinking that it was a software problem when it really was hardware!

Hey, don't blame me. Even the several computer experts that I've been consulting led me into a wild goose chase until, well, I finally caught the bird!

On Mnoday Thomas Low - my longtime friend who has been helping me with computers - dropped by and managed to persuade me to give up my desktop's CPU to do a trouble shoot.

This after I had my comp reformatted and God knows what else. One techie told me that he needed to spend 5 hours with it just to find out why it was taking more than half and hour to come on at start up. Another threatened me that Sheila (the name of my desktop) was already on her way out and that the problem may need a new hard disk (heart) or motherboard (brains) to work finally.

Thank God I never listened to any of them and for Thomas.

Thomas found out that what was really bothering Sheila was the monitor.

So here I am again folks in cyber land and raring to go as we rapidly head towards May 5, GE13's D-day!

Apologies to all who have been waiting for fresh updates. As you can see, I've already got myself busy with providing you some updates on the elections from Radio Australia. More to come soon.

Happy voting everyone!

aNthoNy thaNasayaN

      

PET+BLOGSPOT is the ONLINE BLOG of the Malaysian Animal-Assisted Therapy for the Disabled and Elderly Association or Petpositive. Our stories are CURRENT, ACCURATE and RELIABLE. We offer both local and foreign news on animals, disability and the elderly. PET+BLOGSPOT was first established in October 2007. Our hits since then are now 150,000 and ever increasing! PET+BLOGSPOT is updated daily. Kindly note that views expressed in PET+BLOGSPOT are not necessarily those of PETPOSITIVE. You may also visit our Webpage by browsing: www.petpositive.com.my You can also find us in Facebook under PETPOSITIVE EMPOWERMENT. Please sign up as a FOLLOWER of this Blog if you haven't done so already in order to show us your kind support for our work. Thank you!

No comments: