Saturday, June 27, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON RAISED UP THE KID IN ALL OF US

I WILL REMEMBER MICHAEL JACKSON BEST for his Thriller video.

I was spellbound when I first saw it. I still feel the same even when I see it today.

Although I never supported the self described King of Pop for his lavish lifestyle and his behaviour with kids, there is no doubt in my mind that he remains one of the greatest musical icons of all time.

In a way his early death immortalised him against the scandal that pursued him for his treatment of his child fans.

This blog is not to criticise the man but rather to celebrate his life together with his music and dance.

Click on the heading of this blog to watch - and celebrate - the Thriller video once more as a fitting send-off to the Peter Pan of pop.

aNt

PET+BLOGSPOT is the official online blog of the Malaysian Animal-Assisted Therapy for the Disabled and Elderly Association (Petpositive).

Our blog which was first established in October 2007 currently has more than 25,000 hits. Please note that views expressed in this blog are not necessarily those of Petpositive.

You may also visit our Webpage by browsing: www.petpositive.com.my

No comments: